domingo, 10 de mayo de 2020

Play with autumn

Now, you can review the season of the autumn with this game. The perfect costume

The perfect costume

Gap-fill exercise

Fill in all the gaps, then press "Check" to check your answers. Use the "Hint" button to get a free letter if an answer is giving you trouble. You can also click on the "[?]" button to get a clue. Note that you will lose points if you ask for hints or clues!
It's nearly October 31st and I want the perfect costume for .
When I'm ready to go to school, I put on my and my because I always jump into the puddles. Today in the school we are going to our own pumpkin. After school, my mother and I went to a costume's shop and bougth my witch costume. My favourite costume part was the black high .

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario